I got punched in the face bartending tonight breaking up a fight. Not cool!
This girl was so rude to me! She threw a lemon at me she had already sucked on, yelled at me for not serving her fast enough, and yelled at me for serving a guy that was waaay ahead of her then she tried picking a fight with him!? She accused me of not using MY tip money to buy her a shot that she really didn't need because she was 'too fucking old!' Nope I just plain don't know your crazy ass. She had a pool stick in her hand when I went to go break up a fight that SHE started for grabbing some guy's jewels and dudes fiance wasn't having it...It's like what the? Come on now. Then she punches me in my face for trying to get her out the door. Apparently she's a bartender elsewhere too. Who does that!? Grow up! No, not cool at all. ANYWAYS, bitches be crazy that's all I gotta say.
PS- If it wasn't for respecting Jen and the bar and dating a cop, I would have been on that crazy lady like white on rice on a paper place in a snow storm. My face is my money maker, I am beautiful. End of story!
Haha :)