Friday, January 27, 2012

News on my Noggin!

I was in the ER a few weeks ago because I thought I was having seizures and heart palpitations. They scanned my brain and said I had a slight Chiari Malformation but nothing serious enough to worry about. I had a follow up appointment and in a week I have to go in and have an MRI and an EEG (which means I have to stay away for 24 hours straight before) They flash strobe lights in your face and I am NOT looking forward to that! Also they confirmed that Chiari Malformation was still nothing to worry about and that my episodes and bad headaches had nothing to do with it so I guess that's good news. Now they have me taking this really good migraine medication so hopefully that helps...Yay more medication.

I have work at 9 and I have no motivation at all right now to go do my hair, my make up, and find an outfit. I am comfy in my hoodie :(