Sunday, June 3, 2012

I have to get working!


A couple weeks ago I tried my first HOT YOGA class. I have since been to about 7 classes and love them! I can tell that I am becoming more flexible and calmer. Plus you sweat so much and it help push out toxins, loooove it!


I also had my first Tough Mudder meeting tonight. Oh man, I really need to start working out harder and regularly. I'm on the Iron Works team and they have these hardcore boot camps Mondays and Saturdays that I know I'll have to drag myself there. It'll be worth it thought, I'd rather suffer now than be suffering the day of the Tough Mudder and be that person holding everyone back. That would not be cool 8(

Other than that, no news on a job at the hospital. It sucks, I really want a real job. Last night was my first night back at Smokey's and that went fine. I'm going to be doing some bartending and a lot of cooking shifts. Either way I need to be finding a way to be making money. I also applied at the People's Food Co-op so I'm hoping I get a call from them soon too. I would love to work there. I love their food and everything natural (doesn't get me sick!)