Sunday, March 4, 2012

I got some new shoes :)


I get them Tuesday and it's supposed to be a high of 57 so I am really hoping I get they get delivered early in the morning so that I can go out hiking somewhere...anywhere. I am just so ready for it to be warm out so that I can actually go outside and do stuff. My goal this summer is to spend the majority of the time outside. Kyaking, going on walks, rollerblading, biking, hiking, and swimming. I just want to be outside and feel sunshine on me and not be stuck inside! 

Anyways, I am almost done with my CTS360 that I used before Mexico to lose weight/get in shape so I went out and bought the newer version, CTS360 Clinical which is supposed to be even stronger. I get to start that in a couple days and hopefully I see some results. I've been lifting again but not losing weight but I think I'm at that weird point where I am losing fat but putting back on the muscle that I lost after I got back from Mexico. I can feel that I'm getting stronger and I'm really glad I'm not in as bad of shape as I thought I was!

186 days until Tough Mudder!